What is Reflexology?
Reflexology is a holistic health practice based on zones and reflex points in the feet. These points correspond to all glands, organs, parts, and systems of the body. Reflexology is the physical act of applying pressure using thumb, finger, and hand techniques to your feet to break up crystalline deposits that form due to an imbalance associated with that part of the body. Once the affected area is loosened up, the flow of energy is restored, the nerve impulses are reinstated, the body will naturally begin to heal itself, and your feet will feel amazing.
Benefits of Reflexology
- Pain Management
- Stress Reduction
- Improved Circulation
- Improved Body Function
- Increased Wellness
What Should I Expect During My Appointment?
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes before your scheduled appointment to complete paperwork and use the restroom.
- You will remain fully clothed with the exception of removing footwear and socks.
- Long appointments are feet, hands, and ears unless you specify otherwise. Short appointments are feet only.
Michele, Certified Reflexologist
- Appointments are currently available Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, 8am-4pm
- Tuesday 8am-9:30am , 11:30am-4pm Saturday from 8am-4pm
- Fees: $75 for 55 minutes or a 3 pack for $210.
- $45 for 30 minutes